Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

Diablo III

On May 15th, 2012, Blizzard Entertainment officially released Diablo III. Now, for those who have never heard of this game, I invite you to use "google" it (google is not a verb!! >_<). Giving a briefing of the storyline would not do justice to the game, so I also invite you to play it! But let's be serious and loyal to the reason why this blog was made, that is, why am I even mentioning it?

Well you see, a bit over two weeks back I decided to purchase the game for certain reasons (aside from the fact that I had been avoiding it to not fall into sleepless nights which are now explained to you). On that same day, I invited Meli over to my house since we always hang out on Thursday for our routine tea time. Little did she know she was walking into a trap! A trap called "Welcome to the world of Diablo III". While we were waiting for more people to arrive, we installed Diablo III on my computer and I gave her a trial key so she could try the game at home since she found it interesting. Game play wise it's fairly comparable to "Guild Wars" or "Forsaken World", etc... you mainly run through dungeons to complete missions and kill Diablo. Meli tried the game at home and she seemed to like it, so Gia (a random character in our lives lol) and I decided to buy it for her for her birthday... little did we know though; as we picked her up to go for dinner, she had already bought the game online!!! (and there went her surprise present).

Fast forwarding to two days back, after Os came back from his lovely trip to Scotland, we welcomed him to Hell with us. And although he refused to play the game saying he had quit gaming, we have taken him into the world of Diablo, as he purchased it the same night when we got home! Now we have our adventures in game too, except Damien still has not gotten around to getting the game, shame on him! So here ends my rambling for today and back to my sleepless nights since I just entered Nightmare. Good day all and for those who play, let me know! I will see you in Hell!!

Drawing by Bianca L. (Kitsurie Yuki)

Photo credit goes to Kitsurie Yuki who is an amazing artist and cosplayer! Please find her on facebook and give her lots of thumbs up. Also support her at the "Otaku House Cosplay Contest", greatly appreciate it! 

- Rin
June 16th, 2012


By the way, I found this as I was looking through things on my computer~ It's the secret level that replaces the cow level from Diablo II! I was taken here when I was a level 2, let's just say I did more dying than anything else there lol. And yes, you decapitate unicorns and stab teddy bears and step all over flowers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment