Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

This is Rin!

I know I wrote a general post to introduce ourselves as a group, but we have decided (yes, while at the bubbletea shop) to write a post for each of us (mostly because Os is an attention whore~).

I am Rindana, just call me Rin! Most of my friends do. I was born in China, but currently live in Toronto, Canada. My hobbies include gaming, drawing, and bugging other people. I enjoy talking to people all around the world, so leave me a message anytime! And... for some reason I ran out of things to say, but keep reading on to get to know me~ Although, beware, I might scare you =P

Photobucket


-Rin
June 13th, 2012

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rin! I love gaming, drawing, and bugging people too :)I'm a housewife from Indiana,USA. Can't wait to hear more about yall's exploits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! thanks for being with us! I'll try to keep you as entertained as abusing Os is possible =D (so a lot~ lol)

      Delete