Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Os, "a Guy"

Hi everybody!

As Rin has so helpfully pointed out, I am a bit of an attention seeker, with a habit of rambling.  I apologize in advance for being over talkative haha.



I'm called Os, born and raised Canadian, and, in fact, half Newfie.  You'll find I'm friendly and nerdy, and pretty outspoken about things.  I spend my time gaming, working security, volunteering, reading and hanging out with friends.  I travel as much as possible, to as many destinations as I can get to.  I'll probably post pictures of my exploits from time to time.  While I work security, my dream is to work in voice acting, a goal I am working towards achieving, hopefully by the end of 2012 I'll start my first job.


I'm going to try to keep this short and simple to start, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to leave a message =D  I don't bite.  Hard.


- Os
June 13th, 2012

1 comment: