Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Random


  I was going though some photo"s on my Blackberry and i found some good ones to show all of you. This is on the bus that I take to get to work.





The next one is a type of superhero I am still trying to figure that one out. 

I love the TTC sometimes :)

  So on Monday I was playing D 3 with Rin, and two guy friends. My sister had gone out before that, about 3 hours later I check my phone I see my sister left me a msg telling me she is gonna sleep over a friends house. OK no problem! I get up put the chain on the door and later fall asleep. My alarm goes off the next morning. I reach over thinking I just gonna hit the snooze botten. Luckily  I took a good look at my screen I had 12 missed calls all from my sister. She had pinged me several times on bmm as well. Turns out she came home around 7 am pinged me and called me, no answer. She then tryed to open the door to our apartment and I had the chain on. So she spent the next 10 mins just opening the door just as far as the chain would like her calling out my name. She was not too loud because people were sleeping. Our neighbours heard came out to see what was going on she explained . Then our landlord came around to do her morning cleaning and asked her what she is doing talking between the cracks of our door. My sister explained the situation she laughed at her and said " Maybe your sister doesn't want you here anymore". My sister waited downstairs then she decided to head to the nearest Timms to got herself coffee and a snack. So finely I awake around 8:30. Called her she explained what happened and I laughed. I unlock the door, headed back to laying on my bed because I was still sleepy , she let herself in. She proceed to enter my room and I took one look at her and said " Where's my coffee?" She did not look impressed. I just smiled at her.

Meli

1 comment: