Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

My turn!

 Hi, I'm Meli! 

  I'm a 35ish year old woman who was born in Greece.  I came to Canada in a young age and been living here ever since. I'm an art and history student, who love's to travel. My passions are drawing, painting and photography. I do like to poke fun at my friends and sometimes say ridiculous things. I'm a bit of a nut in general.

  My life is well.....lets just say "things only happen to me' . I give you a great example! Picture this: I'm walking behind my work just last week at a community centre through the park area. Around 3ish a sunny day with a cool wind blowing through my hair. As I am walking by a patch of trees and bushes, I feel something tug through my hair! It was for a moment and I felt it brush along my head I turned my head to see what the hell it was.... and it was a black bird who was still around my head but out of my hair yelling at me! I was like what the fuck!!!... So yea I got attacked by a small bird. This type of stuff happens to me and I feel the need to share them with everyone. By the way Os and Rin don't know this story so it should be interesting for them!

  We wanted to make this site so we can all share our thoughts on everything in life. To share our skills (Os's is talking ppl to death) and experiences. I hope you have an enjoyable read and please come again!






P.S
   I do not have pink hair it was a cosplay from Mirai Nikki
Well you caught me. I am not 35ish but Os says I should say an age way above mine. Silly Os....I am however the oldest of our group and I do look young for my age in general. Well that's all folks! 


Love, Meli 

No comments:

Post a Comment