Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fabric Shopping - Busy times

Morning all~
I am Miki, this blog's new director, nice to meet you all!



Today I woke up at 7 in the morning so that I could get to school for an exam at 9. It was a falafels i mean philosophy exam, so basically roughly 5 pages of whatever you can come up with in two hours. In all honesty I thought I would fall asleep during the exam, but surprisingly I did fairly well and stayed awake long enough to get out of there and on my way to FabricLand.

If you guys are in Ontario, FabricLand is having an amazing sale that lasts until May 5th with everything in store being 40% off or more! So go and check it out sometime. To say the least, I was there and didn't find out about the sale until I got there haha. I was looking up patterns while Meli made her way there. So usually our wednesdays is cosplay making day until day of event, but Meli has the flu and today I feel like I have nothing to do although I have an exam tomorrow...

So anyway, because there is only one more month before LARP, I had to start preparing for that and then Anime North the weekend after it. Meli and I got there at around 11:30ish and we ran around the store like mad people, well mostly myself since Meli is a bit weak from her sickness. By the time we were done with our selection, it was about 1:30ish close to 2.... we were in there for sooooo long, I felt exhausted! Needless to say, we decided to call it a day and go home.

The selection of fabrics for Rin

Brown, purple, green and white + lace ~ fabric selection for Meli




So I got a bit carried away and when I got home instead of eating which I intended to do, I ended up sewing~ So there on the left is a cushion cover for LARP.

Now I am really exhausted, so it's time for a nap. Have a good day all!

-Rin


No comments:

Post a Comment