Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

We kind of...

So it has been way too long since this blog has been updated~ In all honesty, I think everybody has been too busy. Myself for example, I am sleep deprived because of final assignments due and final exams coming up. Not only that, the excitement of Anime North and the new season of LARP is starting in May and I am too hyped up for that.

Some news of what we've been doing lately... well Meli and I are playing League of Legends together now. Damien is still... around. And Os, well not so sure where that kid is most of the time.
But Meli and I have decided that we will cosplay again for this Anime North as League of Legend characters! So hopefully if I am still sane enough I will be updating this more often!

Sweet Nightmares all~

Rin-


My very first demon contract

No comments:

Post a Comment