Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

The clean up

Today my cousin finally moved in, which means that now I really have to get my stuff in order in my room so I can take the television stand out of it to be able to fit a queen size bed in my room. I set my alarm at 10 this morning because Eric told me that was the time he was coming... turns out he wasn't here until 12:30pm. So I decided to get up then and make myself some food.

lettuce, red peppers, mushrooms and chick peas
In the end I just wanted to have pasta salad, but ended making pasta with marinara Italian sausage sauce, a salad and baked potatoes for my sister, my cousin and I. After eating, I ended up trying to clean my room and needless to say, gave up pretty fast, the more I move things, the more things it looks like I have. Hopefully today I can finish my character preparations for LARP though since tomorrow I have to pull a 9:30 - 9:30 shift at work.

While cleaning I found one of my petticoats so I put it under Annie's dress to see how it looks.


So now I just need to keep working on things. Have a good day every one.

-Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment