Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Progress!

Hiiiii!!

So finally, one more exam left before I am done with school until september!
Today Meli and I had the day off, so we decided to have brunch at a dim sum place to then come back to my place to work on cosplays. But first, a picture of dinner!

Oven baked salmon and salad

Recipe for salmon:
-Salmon (of course)
-Lemon
-Pepper
-Butter

Just take tin foil, clean the salmon and pat dry. Cut lemon into thin slices and put it as a bed underneath the salmon on top of the tin foil. Add pepper and then butter (I cut slices out and put them on top). Wrap it all tightly and put in the oven at 450 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes.

Anyway, back to making cosplays, we made/cut the patterns and cut out the pieces to start sewing. However, I did find myself in a predicament unable to decide whether I want gold or yellow trim. All in all, it has been a long day and we are just waiting for a friend to go for a late night snack! Have a good day every one!

wrap around piece

cutting out fabric

Front of Sona's dress

back of Sona's dress

Sleeves ready, just needs trim

Meli workning away

Sona's dress pinned

Annie's dress pinned
I really need to get some sleep.

-Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment